måndag 11 maj 2009

Nice dayz

If I would get old and still feel this drained
I would go to my grave sestrained, burried untamed
Blamed shot in gashes that sevearly pierce thru my veins
Blue, truth, cover in unchained strains

Grow up as life gets harder to uphold
strong, unfold all of the shit that comes with words
Get up sleep hold up feel this under your kneecaps
Die and sell your soul to the closest that he has

Truth and God two paralell antisocial disorder
miss totem going thru pain and his bordome
Clean up act. Straightened fact, live your way of that
Fuck this world, this pain is all you lack

Dead poets singing from graves and heart aches
breaks, glued togheter like a pice of hard clay
everyday of everysecond that passes, stripping assets
more he has it the more he feels like he lacks it...

But still this is just another life to waste away
For what ever it's worth I'd like to pay to play.
This poverty has smacked me up in tasty ways
but how much hate I survive I really like these nice days...

Not happy day

Inga kommentarer: